Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Coming into my WordPress today and seeing the notification that I’d been nominated for a blogging award was quite the opposite of what I was expecting, but in a wonderful way. I’d like to thank Typewriters and Wine for nominating me and taking the time to read my posts, my beautiful friends who also act as my personal publicists, and of course my parents, who’ve supported me every step I’ve taken into the vast and terrifying place that is the internet. And I hope the rest of the winners are proud of themselves, because you all definitely deserve it!
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
4. Paper Birds